ASTM International’s committee on geosynthetics (D35) presented its top annual award – the Award of Merit – to Kent P. von Maubeuge, director of corporate identity and corporate communication and senior product manager with Naue GmbH & Co. KG in Espelkamp, Germany. The prestigious award, which includes the accompanying title of fellow, is ASTM’s highest recognition for individual contributions to developing standards.
The committee honored von Maubeuge for outstanding service and specifically the advancement of standards development in the area of geosynthetic clay liners. He has previously been recognized with the Award of Appreciation (1996, 2000, 2001).
An ASTM International member since 1993, von Maubeuge has held his current position since 2018, having previously served as a sales engineer and director of marketing and product manager with Naue GmbH & Co. KG. He has also held positions with Hoechst AG and Consulting Garreis. von Maubeuge holds a master’s degree in civil engineering from the Technical University Augsburg in Germany.
In addition to ASTM International, von Maubeuge is a member of ISO technical committee 221, chairman of the International Geosynthetic Society Task Group on barrier systems, board advisor of the Geosynthetic Institute, and Convenor of the Geosynthetic Barriers CEN technical committee.
Source: Dan Bergels, ASTM
- Wassernebel-BBA im Big Apple in New York kurz vor Fertigstellung
- New Product Manager further increases Wet Processing Resources at Superior
- Wassernebel-BBA im Big Apple steht kurz vor der Fertigstellung
- Electricity from Hydropower: Bauer involved in the Teesta VI Hydro Electric Project in India
- Einigung im Streit um Nord Stream 2 zwischen Deutschland und den USA - Ukraine soll Grünen Wasserstoff exportieren