During BC India 2013 that took place in February 2013 in Mumbai, India, representatives from two Indian companies signed contracts for the delivery of a total of 14 Flat-Top 85 EC-B 5i cranes. The cranes are manufactured by Liebherr CMCtec India Pvt. Ltd at the Pune site in India.
The 85 EC-B 5i Flat-Top crane offers a maximum load capacity of 5,000 kg and a lifting capacity at the jib head of 1300 kg, with a maximum radius of 50 m. The 85 EC-B 5i offers a streamlined 85 LC tower system with new pin connection, optimized for use with the top crane section. For climbing inside the building, as well as for external climbing, the 85 LC tower system with 3.9 m tower sections offers a high level of flexibility. Hook heights up to 278 m can be achieved using the climbing system.
Present at the contract signing were the Managing Directors of both companies Sai Infraa Equipments Pvt Ltd. and Gopalan Enterprises as well as Jan Liebherr, associate of the Liebherr Group of Companies, Dominique Tasch, Managing Director of the German production plant Liebherr-Werk Biberach GmbH, David Griffin, Regional Sales Manager at Liebherr-Werk Biberach GmbH, and the Indian sales team at Liebherr India Pvt Ltd.
- Innovative and practical: New features introduced by RTG Rammtechnik GmbH set Standards for Sheet Pile Wall Construction
- Superior teams with EESSCO to supply Aggregate Equipment in New England
- Metso Outotec delivers Flotation Technology to GTK’s Pilot Plant
- Metso Outotec reaches Milestone of 100 Life Cycle Services Contracts for Aggregates Customers in India
- Bauma China – ZF Basicpower exhibits robust and reliable Technology