- New national distribution channel for Italy
- Commerciale LMV srl only authorized distribution partner | target date year end 2019
REMA TIP TOP, the global system supplier of tire repair services and products, as well as products for materials handling and processing, and Commerciale LMV srl / LMV Service srl, a leading supplier of tire service products and services, enter into partnership. Commerciale LMV srl, based in Padua, will in future be the only authorized and official distribution partner to distribute the worldwide known REMA TIP TOP Automotive products for tire repair and tire service on the Italian market.
“The Italian market has always been of great importance to REMA TIP TOP AG”, Patric Scheungraber, COO of REMA TIP TOP, states. “For this reason, we have decided to combine our previous activities with Commerciale LMV srl to offer Italian customers the best possible product portfolio in the future.”
Livio Gaja, CEO of Commerciale LMV srl, values this partnership as an important step to strengthen the market leadership in Italy: “With over 40 years of experience in the automotive market, we are the ideal partner for a global company to address the specific needs of the Italian market for tire repair material and workshop equipment.” The new partner expects a bright future ahead: “With this merge, we are able to offer the best products, services and skills available on the international automotive aftermarket to the Italian customers and build on our growth in the past.”
The supplies of REMA TIP TOP products on the Italian market will be gradually transferred from Rema Tip Top Italia Automotive srl to Commerciale LMV srl by 31/12/2019. In order to support the customer in making correct use of REMA TIP TOP products, Commerciale LMV srl renews its intention to provide training and updating courses both on equipment and on repair material and consumables.
- Endeavour Shareholders vote Nearly 100% in Favour of Semafo Acquisition
- Fire in Crushing Station at Boliden Kevitsa
- LKAB produces Apatite from Mine Waste in a new Pilot Plant
- Petropavlovsk: Retirement of Chairman - Board Changes
- Solution Partner - SIEMAG TECBERG GmbH partners with SIEMENS AG for Automation and Drive Technology