- Expert lecture on the subject of “Sustainability in tunnel construction”
- Combined physical and virtual event guarantees interactive exchange with the experts
The Hagerbach Test Gallery will celebrate its 50th anniversary on June 18, 2021 in the form of a hybrid event. Master Builders Solutions will participate in the Hagerbach NXT 50 Festival both on site and virtually with its own exhibition area and inform trade visitors about future-oriented innovations and the latest industry solutions. The hybrid event offers visitors a high degree of flexibility due to the on-site and virtual festival access. "In this way, the Hagerbach NXT 50 Festival makes it possible for all interested parties to participate and personally exchange specialist knowledge with our experts, regardless of travel restrictions, whether directly on site or from our customers’ home offices", says René Bolliger, Head of Underground Constructions in Germany, Austria and Switzerland at Master Builders Solutions.
Exhibition, expert lectures and live broadcasts
Numerous speakers from all over Europe will provide in-depth insights into current developments and future visions relating to underground construction and sustainability on the main stage with live broadcast. The experts from Master Builders Solutions will also inform festival visitors in a digital lecture about the numerous advantages of the innovative product solutions from the Master Builders Solutions portfolio for optimizing the volume of concrete and reducing the cement clinker content in concrete for tunnel structures. “Tunnels are massive infrastructure projects that add up to about 5,200 km a year worldwide. By using innovative and advanced solutions and technologies, the carbon footprint of an entire tunnel structure can be improved, making a valuable contribution towards sustainable construction,” explains Wolfgang Aldrian, Principal Expert Tunneling and Mining at Master Builders Solutions. The versatile program will also be accompanied by an exhibition on the topic "inspiration underground - real, digital, virtual" as well as by guided tours through the Hagerbach Test Gallery and a networking lounge, which calls for an interactive and relaxed exchange with partners, colleagues and interested parties from the construction industry.
Source: MBCC Group
- Strabag acquires Metro Projects in Prague
- Nornickel restocks Yenisei River with 200,000 Sturgeon as Part of Biodiversity Initiatives
- ACCIONA is awarded Sydney Metro West for €1.24 billion
- International Consortium of Cemex, Enertrag and Sunfire launches ground breaking Green Hydrogen Project
- SMT Scharf AG supplies Tunnel Logistics for green Energy Project Snowy Mountain 2.0 in Australia