Medusa Mining Limited advises that Patrick Warr will assume the role of Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”) from 7 September 2020. Mr Warr will be replacing current CFO Peter Alphonso who will retain the role of Company Secretary.
Mr Warr is a Fellow of the CPA with close to 40 years of experience. He joins from his role as Partner - Audit and Assurance at Grant Thornton where he has worked for the past 15 years. His other experience includes working in commercial and consulting roles locally and overseas.
During his career Mr Warr has provided services, centred around audit, due diligence reviews and the preparation of expert reports to a range of companies, including listed resources companies. His experience also extends to providing audit and consulting advice to groups operating in the Philippines and Indonesia.
Medusa Chairman Mr Andrew Teo commented:
“We welcome Patrick as a valuable addition to the Medusa management team in his role as CFO. By continuing in the role of Company Secretary, we will retain the valuable knowledge Peter has built over more than a decade with the Company and ensure a smooth transition of CFO responsibilities.”
- Nornickel Proceeds With Automation and Modernization of Equipment in the Russian Far North
- ABB launches ABB Ability™ Safety Plus for Hoists ensuring the highest Level of Personnel and Equipment Safety
- Implenia announces new Chief Human Resources Officer
- Orica and Epiroc unveil Prototype System for first Stages of Underground Automation
- GEOKARLSRUHE 2021: Sustainable Earth – from Processes to Resources – Call for Sessions