Medusa Mining Limited advises that Patrick Warr will assume the role of Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”) from 7 September 2020. Mr Warr will be replacing current CFO Peter Alphonso who will retain the role of Company Secretary.
Mr Warr is a Fellow of the CPA with close to 40 years of experience. He joins from his role as Partner - Audit and Assurance at Grant Thornton where he has worked for the past 15 years. His other experience includes working in commercial and consulting roles locally and overseas.
During his career Mr Warr has provided services, centred around audit, due diligence reviews and the preparation of expert reports to a range of companies, including listed resources companies. His experience also extends to providing audit and consulting advice to groups operating in the Philippines and Indonesia.
Medusa Chairman Mr Andrew Teo commented:
“We welcome Patrick as a valuable addition to the Medusa management team in his role as CFO. By continuing in the role of Company Secretary, we will retain the valuable knowledge Peter has built over more than a decade with the Company and ensure a smooth transition of CFO responsibilities.”
- Joining Forces: Hatch and X-Terra sign an MOU to provide comprehensive environmental Solutions to Clients in Saskatchewan
- Turquoise Hill announces resignation of director Alan Chirgwin and appointment of Alfie Grigg to the Board of Directors
- Warrawoona Gold Project, Pilbara WA Construction underway at Warrawoona Gold Project
- Produce up to 15,000 Tons per Hour with the Niagara XL-Class Vibrating Screen
- Geomega nominates new Board of Directors Montreal