Mega Uranium Ltd. (TSX: MGA) announces the retirement of Sheldon Inwentash as Chairman and a member of the company´s board of directors, effective yesterday.
The company also announces that Michael Sweatman has chosen not to stand for re-election as a director at the company´s upcoming annual and special meeting of shareholders.
Mr Inwentash and Mr. Sweatman have been long-serving and dedicated directors and the board of directors wishes to thank them both for their contributions.
Management will not be putting nominees forward for election in place of Mr. Inwentash or Mr. Sweatman at the shareholders´ meeting. The number of directors to be elected at the meeting will be set at four, with the remaining incumbent nominees disclosed in the company´s management information circular in respect of the meeting standing for election.
ABOUT MEGA URANIUM
Mega Uranium Ltd. is a Toronto-based mineral resources company with a focus on uranium properties in Australia and Canada.
- thyssenkrupp installiert 88 Megawatt-Wasserelektrolyse für Hydro-Québec in Kanada
- Next Project Phase of the Janina VI Shaft Hoisting project in Poland completed
- Hatch integrates Hydromantis into its Water Group
- Revised Discharge Permit granted for the Engebø Project in Norway
- Investment Priority for predictive Maintenance