Stefan Månsson has decided to resign from Endomines Board of Directors effective immediately.
Stefan Månsson resigns from the Board of his own accord due to personal reasons. Stefan Månsson has been a member of the Board since 2013 and was also a member of the Audit Committee and the Technical Committee.
After Stefan Månsson´s resignation the Board continues to operate with four members. According to the Articles of Association the Board of Directors shall consist of not fewer than three and not more than eight members with not more than four deputies.
”The Board would like to thank Stefan for his contribution to the company’s development during his time as a member of the Board”, says Staffan Simberg, Chairman of the Board.
Source: Endomines AB
- Pöyry awarded Project Management and Engineering Services Assignment by Boliden for Finnish Kevitsa Mine
- Turquoise Hill appoints new Member to the Board of Directors
- ABB to deliver Equipment to Kittilä Gold Mine in Finland
- International Tunnel Boring Seminar attracted top TBM Technology Experts to Vantaa, Finland
- Nautilus Minerals announces Departure of President and CEO