Metallica Minerals Limited (ASX-MLM) advises that Mr John Haley has confirmed that he will not be seeking re-election as a Director of the Company at the Company’s AGM on 26th November.
Mr. Haley will remain as Company Secretary and Chief Financial Officer of the Company.
Mr. Haley and the Company have agreed that a reduction in the size of the Company’s Board from 5 Directors to 4 Directors is appropriate given the Company’s current level of activity and staffing.
- Costain appoints new Chief Financial Officer
- Orica announces strong Performance in a Covid-19 Environment
- Wacker Neuson announces Changes to the Executive Board for 2021
- Board Composition Proposal 2021 by Boliden's Nomination Committee
- New Hatch research reveals Opportunities to accelerate digital Transformation in Australia’s Mining Industry