Trial runs have been started on the 4.295 km long Dwarka – Najafgarh Metro corridor. This section comprises of three stations – Dwarka, Nangli and Najafgarh, out of which Dwarka and Nangli are elevated stations while Najafgarh is underground.
The line is targeted for completion by September, 2019. This section is being further extended by another 1.18 kilometres till Dhansa Stand, which is slated for completion by December, 2020.
During the trial runs, the interaction of the Metro train with physical infringements (civil structure) will be checked to ensure that there is no physical blockage during the movement of the train on the track. The signalling trials are expected to begin in the days to come.
Source: Delhi Metro Rail corporation Ltd.
- Trelleborg to supply the World's widest immersed Tunnel
- Bechtel-Enka completed Kosovo Motorway as The Centerpiece of Regional Economic Growth
- Tradecc showcases chemical Grouting Solutions at STUVA Expo 2019
- Herrenknecht: Aircraft Take-offs above, Tunnel Construction below
- Salini Impregilo delivers Cityringen to Copenhagen after completing Work on new Metro Line