Trial runs have been started on the 4.295 km long Dwarka – Najafgarh Metro corridor. This section comprises of three stations – Dwarka, Nangli and Najafgarh, out of which Dwarka and Nangli are elevated stations while Najafgarh is underground.
The line is targeted for completion by September, 2019. This section is being further extended by another 1.18 kilometres till Dhansa Stand, which is slated for completion by December, 2020.
During the trial runs, the interaction of the Metro train with physical infringements (civil structure) will be checked to ensure that there is no physical blockage during the movement of the train on the track. The signalling trials are expected to begin in the days to come.
Source: Delhi Metro Rail corporation Ltd.
- Strabag building Hatta pumped Storage Power Plant in Dubai
- Siemens’ gearless Drive Technology Powers high-capacity Overland Conveyor in Quellaveco
- Copenhagen's Cityringen: Inauguration of Metro Line built by Salini Impregilo
- Salini Impregilo Group wins Tunnelling Contract in Washington, U.S.A.
- Skanska renovates Hydropower Plant in the Österdal River in Sweden