Metso Outotec and Arabian Truck & Construction Equipment Company (ATEC) have signed a distribution contract covering Metso Outotec’s equipment, parts and services offering for the aggregates industry in Saudi Arabia. ATEC is a well-known and recognized local construction equipment and commercial vehicle distributor.
The agreement includes a wide choice of Metso Outotec’s stationary and mobile crushing and screening equipment, spare and wear parts and services.
“We are very pleased to add ATEC to our distributor community. We look forward to building a close co-operation and improving our sales activity in this important area for our mobile crushing and screening business. Thanks to a stronger local presence with ATEC, we are now able to considerably improve our aftermarket support and service,” says Olli-Pekka Oksanen, Senior Vice President, Global Distribution Management at Metso Outotec.
“Cooperation with Metso Outotec gives us an opportunity to offer world class service to existing customers through our factory-trained technicians and local stock of parts and equipment. Our trained sales consultants will allow us to reach more customers in these fast- growing sectors.” says Mike Fritz, Senior Vice President ZMS-Group, the holding company of ATEC. “Together, we aim to increase customer satisfaction to be the first choice of crushing and screening solutions for the existing and new customers,” he continues.
ATEC is a leading Saudi Arabian equipment and commercial vehicle distributor, supplying world leading brands for numerous industries.
Source: Metso Outotec
- bauma 2022: Reach new Levels of Construction with Epiroc
- Rema Tip Top and Al Dobowi Industrial Rubber Services join forces to provide premium industrial Services across the MENA Region
- Epiroc completes Acquisition of Mexico-based Manufacturer of Rock Drills
- Konstruktion und Planung der Wassernebel-BBA im Hugh L. Carey Tunnel in den USA
- Rajant achieves Certification for Komatsu’s Frontrunner Autonomous Haulage Solution (AHS)