Metso Outotec has completed the divestment of its Aluminium business to REEL International, headquartered in France.
The divestment to REEL was announced on December 28, 2020. The divested business comprises equipment and plant solutions to green anode plants, anode rodshops, and casthouses used in aluminium smelters, as well as the related services. Metso Outotec will continue to serve its customers in certain other parts of the aluminium value chain, such as alumina refinery and petroleum coke calcination technologies.
“I would like to extend my sincerest thanks to the Aluminium team for its contribution to Metso Outotec and for the hard work to ensure a smooth transfer of the business. I wish the team great success under its new ownership at REEL,” says Jari Ålgars, President of Metals business area, Metso Outotec.
Source: Metso Outotec
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Epiroc wins large Mining Equipment Order in China
- Implenia signs Agreement to sell Austrian Building Construction unit to ZECH Bau Austria GmbH
- Critical Minerals Explorers connect the Dots to Investment Opportunity
- Sandvik launches 15-tonne Toro LH515i underground loader