Metso Outotec has completed the divestment of its Aluminium business to REEL International, headquartered in France.
The divestment to REEL was announced on December 28, 2020. The divested business comprises equipment and plant solutions to green anode plants, anode rodshops, and casthouses used in aluminium smelters, as well as the related services. Metso Outotec will continue to serve its customers in certain other parts of the aluminium value chain, such as alumina refinery and petroleum coke calcination technologies.
“I would like to extend my sincerest thanks to the Aluminium team for its contribution to Metso Outotec and for the hard work to ensure a smooth transfer of the business. I wish the team great success under its new ownership at REEL,” says Jari Ålgars, President of Metals business area, Metso Outotec.
Source: Metso Outotec
- H.C. Starck Tungsten Powders develops new Technology to recycle Cobalt
- Implenia veräußert Bereiche Wartung von Fähranlegern sowie Felssicherung in Norwegen
- Implenia sells its Ferry Dock Maintenance and Rock Support Business in Norway
- Queensland Resources Sector embraces Potential for Hydrogen to lower Emissions
- Volvo Group and SSAB to collaborate on the World’s first Vehicles of fossil-free Steel