The combination of Metso Minerals and Outotec was conditionally approved by the Competition Commission of India (CCI) in June 2020, subject to the transfer of legacy Metso’s straight grate iron ore pelletizing capital equipment business by Metso Outotec in India to a suitable buyer through a technology licensing arrangement.
This condition has now been satisfied, as Metso Outotec has, with the approval of the CCI, licensed the relevant technology to Primetals Technologies, a joint venture of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and partners, and a provider of metallurgical plant equipment and services with a significant presence in India.
Source: Metso Outotec
- Nordic Iron Ore and Epiroc Sweden AB sign MoU
- Metso Outotec and Power Ram sign Distribution Contract for Malaysia and Singapore
- ABB commissions digital Platform Integration for Sunflag Steel to enable better Metals Plant Decision Making
- Metso Outotec teams up with Mining and Construction Equipment Sweden and Värnamo Krosskonsult
- Townsville the Heart of Queensland’s new Minerals Processing Era