The combination of Metso Minerals and Outotec was conditionally approved by the Competition Commission of India (CCI) in June 2020, subject to the transfer of legacy Metso’s straight grate iron ore pelletizing capital equipment business by Metso Outotec in India to a suitable buyer through a technology licensing arrangement.
This condition has now been satisfied, as Metso Outotec has, with the approval of the CCI, licensed the relevant technology to Primetals Technologies, a joint venture of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and partners, and a provider of metallurgical plant equipment and services with a significant presence in India.
Source: Metso Outotec
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Rema Tip Top AG acquires Austrian Kubicek Fördertechnik GmbH
- Rema Tip Top AG übernimmt österreichische Kubicek Fördertechnik GmbH
- Implenia verkauft Hochbau in Österreich an die ZECH Bau Austria GmbH
- Implenia signs Agreement to sell Austrian Building Construction unit to ZECH Bau Austria GmbH