Metso Outotec has signed an engineering and technology contract to deliver a raw water treatment plant for a gold plant project in the Middle East. The order value exceeds EUR 10 million, and it has been booked in Minerals’ Q3/2021 orders received.
The raw water treatment plant, which represents one of Metso Outotec’s many Planet Positive technologies, will help ensure the gold plant’s process performance and efficiency. Cleaned municipal waste water is used as the raw water source for the new raw water treatment plant.
Metso Outotec has delivered over 30 water treatment plants for the minerals processing industry around the world.
Source: Metso Outotec
- Epiroc wins large Equipment Order for Greenfield Mine in Canada
- Metso Outotec to deliver modular Cobalt Solvent Extraction Technology to Canada
- Strabag awarded Contract to produce 36,000 Concrete Segments for London Tunnels Section of HS2
- Proposed Sale of Glencore’s Bolivian Zinc Assets
- Berco to reduce the Environmental Impact at its Italian Copparo Plant