Metso Outotec has signed a contract with an Indian customer for the supply of a large-capacity Grate-Kiln pellet plant in the State of Odisha, India.
The contract is booked in Metals’ Q1/2021 orders received. Typically, the value for this type of an order is in the range of EUR 30-40 million, depending on the scope of delivery.
Metso Outotec’s scope of delivery includes basic engineering and process technology for the Grate-Kiln pellet plant, including the core proprietary equipment consisting of traveling grate, kiln, and cooler, as well as supervisory services for commissioning, and spare parts.
“The energy-efficient Metso Outotec Grate-Kiln process produces pellets of uniform quality with low emissions, high availability, and it has low investment and operating costs,” says Jari Ålgars, President, Metals business area at Metso Outotec. “With its annual pellet production capacity of 6 million tons, the new plant will be the first large-scale Grate-Kiln pellet plant in the country.”
Source: Metso Outotec
- How to meet the global Need for Carbon as a Feedstock in the chemical and derived Materials Sector in the Future?
- Cimic’s Leighton Asia and Broad Construction secure $100M in Project Wins
- Metso Outotec launches cutting-edge Filtration Solutions for various industrial Applications
- bauma in Oktober 2022 verschoben
- bauma to be postponed to October 2022