Metso Outotec has signed an agreement with Larsen & Toubro Limited to supply four Symons cone crushers for an iron ore crushing and screening plant to National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) at Kirandul complex in Chhattisgarh, in the region of Central India. The value of the order is not disclosed, and it has been booked in Minerals segment Q2/2022 orders received.
Crushing has one of the biggest environmental impacts in mining and aggregate operations. It is also one of the most critical ones. The right crusher and parts selection have a big impact on the whole crushing efficiency and economy. The new Symons cone crushers have advanced features that will make the customer’s operations more efficient and reduce maintenance efforts compared to earlier versions and to other equivalent crushers on the market.
“Metso Outotec can help the customer reduce their crushers’ maintenance time as well as increase their overall operating efficiency and machine availability in a sustainable manner. The upgrade will also reduce the need for physical labor to do liner changes and adjustments to the crusher, increasing the level of safety,” says Matt Sloniker, Director, Classic Crusher Product Group at Metso Outotec.
Source: Metso Outotec
- AVA Montajes and Hatch successfully complete Construction of World's Largest Tailings Thickener
- thyssenkrupp Mining Technologies signs Strategic Partnership with Wealth Minerals on Ollagüe Salar Development
- Turquoise Hill Special Committee finds Rio Tinto’s Privatization Proposal does not Reflect full & fair Value of the Company
- SMT Scharf AG reports successful Business Performance in the first Half of 2022
- Maverick Environmental Equipment is new Superior Dealer in Ohio