During the night shift of 22.09.2020, the total performance of 7,000 m of drivage was successfully achieved in the roadway drivage on the -480 m level of the DNK, Donskoy GOK, AO TNK Kazchrome mine in Chromtau.
The complete team of TOO Schachtbau Kazakhstan has once again proved that, despite the difficulties and special challenges that keep appearing, great achievements can be achieved with high professionalism and above-average commitment.
The representatives of the client have expressed their appreciation and pleasure about this pleasant anniversary.
All those involved deserve great praise and appreciation for this big success. All those involved in the project in Germany also played a major role in the successful development of TOO Schachtbau Kazakhstan.
We will continue to work hard to master the enormous challenges in the Kazakh mining market and to develop and expand our business activities and project opportunities despite the restrictions imposed by the corona virus.
Source: Thyssen Schachtbau
You find more information about Mining in Kazakhstan in GeoResources Journal 2-2018: here
Schmidt, O.; Dorn, E. (2018): Chromite Ore Mining in Kazakhstan – Experiences with fibre-reinforced Shotcrete. GeoResources Journal (2-2018), pp. 31–40. Online: https://www.georesources.net/download/GeoResources-Journal-2-2018.pdf.
- FLSmidth to acquire Thyssenkrupp’s Mining Business – creating a global Industry Leader in Mining Technology
- Nornickel restocks Yenisei River with 200,000 Sturgeon as Part of Biodiversity Initiatives
- Lundin Mining Announces Agreement to sell remaining Specialty Cobalt Business
- SMT Scharf AG reports significant H1/2021 Earnings Growth; Increase of FY 2021 Revenue and Earnings Forecasts
- QRC welcomes State Govt Approval of Metallurgical Coal Mine Extension in Central Qld