During the night shift of 22.09.2020, the total performance of 7,000 m of drivage was successfully achieved in the roadway drivage on the -480 m level of the DNK, Donskoy GOK, AO TNK Kazchrome mine in Chromtau.
The complete team of TOO Schachtbau Kazakhstan has once again proved that, despite the difficulties and special challenges that keep appearing, great achievements can be achieved with high professionalism and above-average commitment.
The representatives of the client have expressed their appreciation and pleasure about this pleasant anniversary.
All those involved deserve great praise and appreciation for this big success. All those involved in the project in Germany also played a major role in the successful development of TOO Schachtbau Kazakhstan.
We will continue to work hard to master the enormous challenges in the Kazakh mining market and to develop and expand our business activities and project opportunities despite the restrictions imposed by the corona virus.
Source: Thyssen Schachtbau
You find more information about Mining in Kazakhstan in GeoResources Journal 2-2018: here
Schmidt, O.; Dorn, E. (2018): Chromite Ore Mining in Kazakhstan – Experiences with fibre-reinforced Shotcrete. GeoResources Journal (2-2018), pp. 31–40. Online: https://www.georesources.net/download/GeoResources-Journal-2-2018.pdf.
- Norilsk Nickel Joins Responsible Sourcing Blockchain Network
- Pharmaceutical Salt – Transportation Medium for the Corona Vaccine
- Pharmasalz aus heimischer Produktion – Taxi für den Corona-Impfstoff
- Resources sector pulls out all Stops to keep regions Covid-safe: QRC
- Großaktionäre erlangen Kontrolle über SMT Scharf AG und geben Pflichtangebot ab