Experts from DMT GROUP have been tasked to prepare the coal Resource and Reserve Statement using JORC (Australasian Joint Ore Reserves Committee) and KCMI (Komite Cadangan Mineral Indonesia) standard, and present the results to the Indonesian Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources so that the client can obtain permits for mining and downstream industries.
This project is carried out by an international team of DMT-experts and is expected to be completed by the end of this year.
DMT has been in the mining business since 1737 and has considerable experience providing full scope of mining consultancy – e.g. fully integrated technical design and economic assessments at scoping study, pre‐feasibility and feasibility studies and due diligence.
Find details of DMT services in the mining consultancy segment here.
- Fugro’s QuickVision and InclinoCam Solutions support Monopile Installation for first Wind Turbines in US federal Waters
- Major welcomes new authorized Dealer: Aggregate Machinery Specialist
- Pekka Vauramo to continue as President and CEO of Metso Outotec until the end of 2023
- Sedgman wins Contract Extensions in QLD
- Metso Outotec and Boliden renew Service Contract for the Aitik Copper Mine in Sweden