Experts from DMT GROUP have been tasked to prepare the coal Resource and Reserve Statement using JORC (Australasian Joint Ore Reserves Committee) and KCMI (Komite Cadangan Mineral Indonesia) standard, and present the results to the Indonesian Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources so that the client can obtain permits for mining and downstream industries.
This project is carried out by an international team of DMT-experts and is expected to be completed by the end of this year.
DMT has been in the mining business since 1737 and has considerable experience providing full scope of mining consultancy – e.g. fully integrated technical design and economic assessments at scoping study, pre‐feasibility and feasibility studies and due diligence.
Find details of DMT services in the mining consultancy segment here.
- Meeting of Minds at Mount Isa Mines in Australia
- Lack of skilled Workers hits Qld’s Resources Sector
- Why women are leaving the Mining Industry and what Mining Companies can do about it
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Hatch announces new Membership with Propulsion Québec