Innovative blueprint drives Hexagon Mining’s annual global seminar series
A pioneering roadmap of integrated and innovative solutions to address the challenges facing the mining industry is at the heart of MineQuest 2016, announced Hexagon Mining.
The seminar series, which began in 1983, kicks off in Tucson, Arizona, April 18-22, before moving to:
- Australia (Perth, June 20-22)
- Namibia (Swakopmund, June 22-24)
- Chile (Santiago, Aug. 8-10)
- Peru (Lima, Aug. 10-12)
- Mexico (Hermosillo, Aug. 15-17)
- Brazil (Belo Horizonte, TBD)
The pursuit of productivity is at the core of MineQuest, a global collaboration between Hexagon Mining and its customers to get more from technology. Attending the 2016 events will be essential for any company seeking a safer, more productive mine, said Hexagon Mining President, Hélio Samora.
“Shaping the digital mine means seamlessly integrating design, planning, and operations technologies for a life of mine solution,” said Samora. “Mines face exceptional challenges for which exceptional solutions are needed. Through technology, service, and support, we embrace those challenges as our own.
“MineQuest embodies this partnership and through its workshops, presentations and one-on-one consultation, we will present those exceptional solutions. Combined with invigorating networking events, MineQuest celebrates what we can learn and achieve together.”
Source: Hexagon Mining
- Mine Feasibility Study for Downstream Energy Industries in Indonesia
- Cimic’s Thiess awarded MT Owen Extension in Australia
- ABB links with University of Western Australia to progress Industry 4.0 Standards for the future digital Mine
- Joining Forces: Hatch and X-Terra sign an MOU to provide comprehensive environmental Solutions to Clients in Saskatchewan
- QRC welcomes Glencore’s Investment into regional Queensland