Keliber has announced that the Mineral Resource estimate for Keliber’s Rapasaari lithium deposit has been updated. According to the company’s new estimate, the Measured and Indicated Mineral Resources of Rapasaari are 6.183 million tonnes, which is approximately 40 percent more than previously estimated.
After the publication of the previous Rapasaari Mineral Resource estimate in May 2018, the company has continued its exploration and resource drilling program and drilled a total of 13,242 meters in the Rapasaari area. According to the new JORC 2012 compliant estimate, the Measured and Indicated Mineral Resource of Rapasaari deposit has increased by nearly 40 percent.
Nordic Mining holds 18.5% of the shares in Keliber Oy.
Nordic Mining ASA
- Metso Outotec Technology chosen to help increase Grinding Capacity of Boliden Harjavalta’s Slag Concentrator
- Despite Disruptions during Q1, global Coal Production is expected to reach 8.13Bnt in 2020 according to GlobalData
- Resource Exports keep Queensland Earning Overseas amid Covid-19 Fallout
- MiningForum 2021: Call for Papers
- Neues Verfahren ermöglicht Lithiumabbau in Deutschland