Keliber has announced that the Mineral Resource estimate for Keliber’s Rapasaari lithium deposit has been updated. According to the company’s new estimate, the Measured and Indicated Mineral Resources of Rapasaari are 6.183 million tonnes, which is approximately 40 percent more than previously estimated.
After the publication of the previous Rapasaari Mineral Resource estimate in May 2018, the company has continued its exploration and resource drilling program and drilled a total of 13,242 meters in the Rapasaari area. According to the new JORC 2012 compliant estimate, the Measured and Indicated Mineral Resource of Rapasaari deposit has increased by nearly 40 percent.
Nordic Mining holds 18.5% of the shares in Keliber Oy.
Nordic Mining ASA
- FLSmidth to acquire Thyssenkrupp’s Mining Business – creating a global Industry Leader in Mining Technology
- Nornickel restocks Yenisei River with 200,000 Sturgeon as Part of Biodiversity Initiatives
- Lundin Mining Announces Agreement to sell remaining Specialty Cobalt Business
- SMT Scharf AG reports significant H1/2021 Earnings Growth; Increase of FY 2021 Revenue and Earnings Forecasts
- QRC welcomes State Govt Approval of Metallurgical Coal Mine Extension in Central Qld