- MiningForum 2021 - For a sustainable Future
- 10 & 11 June 2021 in Berlin
- Call for Papers: Deadline 30 September 2020
The MiningForum brings together the industry’s top decision makers, experts and specialists every two years to discuss topics related to mining. The event offers a comprehensive panorama view of various complex topics related to raw materials. The increasingly international event has a long tradition and is well established in the mining industry. Every two years, renowned speakers address relevant issues in the national and international natural resources industry with a practical and informative focus. The accompanying exhibition, as a projection space for manufacturers and companies to engage with the public, creates the perfect setting for targeted communication and making new contacts. Over 350 top decision makers, experts and specialists enter into direct, personal dialogues here and discuss traditional, current and future developments.
From COVID to critical raw materials…from social distancing to sustainable mining... from PPE to REE: What do you want to discuss in 2021?
Despite the current crisis, plans for the 16th #MiningForum in Berlin next June are well underway and it's time to think about the topics that will be making headlines then and beyond. Mining has a future long after the pandemic and we value your input in helping us make it a more sustainable one!
So look to the future with us and be a mouthpiece of the next, even bigger MiningForum event. Submit your topic for presentation now!
Call for Papers is open to anyone from industry, research, education or politics with a professional interest in the natural resources sector.
In 2021 the focus will be on the following national and international topics, e. g.:
- Future Mining
- Mine Closure/Post Mining
- Ground Control/Monitoring
- Radioactive Waste Disposal
- Mine Water
- Transport & Hoisting
- Workshop/Discussion Topics:
- Specific country topics (Australia and Chile planned)
- Certification of raw materials
- Post Mining activities & Monitoring
More information about the Call for Abstracts: here
Source: DMT GmbH & Co. KG
- Why women are leaving the Mining Industry and what Mining Companies can do about it
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Hatch announces new Membership with Propulsion Québec
- Ore Reserves of Keliber’s largest Lithium Deposit increased by 55 Percent
- Glencore announces Appointment of independent Director