- MiningForum Call for Papers Deadline: 30.09.2021
- Have your say at MiningForum 2022
- The countdown to Germany's benchmark mining event is on!
Firstly, thank you to all who participated in our spin-off digital event in June. Following the success of that platform, we are more focused than ever on ensuring that the 16th MiningForum will take place as planned, 19-20.05.2022, and we will all once again have the opportunity to present our topics, exchange ideas and network in the atmosphere of the Estrel Congress & Exhibition Centre in Berlin.
Call for Papers
From exploration through transport and hoisting, ground control and monitoring to digitalization and post mining issues – why not have your say and highlight your mining related projects, developments and achievements in front of international industry professionals and decision makers? In order for us to be able to put together the varied and high-quality programme our attendees have come to expect from MiningForum, we kindly ask you to submit your abstracts by 30. September 2021.
With regard to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of all involved and we are both hopeful and confident that our event will be able to go ahead next year in the established and popular format. We assure you that, however the pandemic develops, the safety and needs of our participants, as well as government guidelines and restrictions will of course be taken into account. So don't delay, register here today.
Source: DMT GmbH & Co. KG
More information: here
- Why women are leaving the Mining Industry and what Mining Companies can do about it
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Hatch announces new Membership with Propulsion Québec
- Ore Reserves of Keliber’s largest Lithium Deposit increased by 55 Percent
- Fugro continues University of Western Australia Chair in Geotechnics for 5 more Years