MMG Limited (MMG) announces that the first shipment of approximately 10,000 tonnes of copper concentrate produced as part of commissioning activities at the Las Bambas Project departed the Port of Matarani in Peru for China on 15 January 2016 (Peru time).
MMG will provide a further update regarding the progress of the Las Bambas Project in the 2015 Fourth Quarter Production Report due for publication on 28 January 2016.
- Mine Feasibility Study for Downstream Energy Industries in Indonesia
- Cimic’s Thiess awarded MT Owen Extension in Australia
- ABB links with University of Western Australia to progress Industry 4.0 Standards for the future digital Mine
- Joining Forces: Hatch and X-Terra sign an MOU to provide comprehensive environmental Solutions to Clients in Saskatchewan
- Turquoise Hill announces resignation of director Alan Chirgwin and appointment of Alfie Grigg to the Board of Directors