ln 2012, all special mining activities of the former Deilmann-Haniel International were restructured and bundled under the roof of the Redpath Group based in North Bay, Ontario, Canada.
As a result, Deilmann-Haniel became a 100 % subsidiary of Redpath Mining lnc. which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ATON GmbH based in Munich. Since 201 2, the affiliation to the Redpath Group was documented by adding "Member of the Redpath Group" to the Deilmann-Haniel company name.
After 7 years now as member of the Redpath Group we would like to bear the name of the world's leading company in the field of "Mining Construction" even directly in our name, and would like to preserve the more than 130 years of tradition of success of the "Deilmänner" at the same time. That's why we have renamed the company effective October 1, 2019 into
REDPATH DEILMANN GmbH
and we will adopt the logo of the group as well as all other companies of the Redpath Group.
The new company name shows to all our clients, partners, Suppliers, and other Stakeholders that we are part ofthe world 's leading mining contracting group, which stands for satey, quality, reliability, Innovation and efficiency.
Source: Redpath Deilmann
- Endeavour Shareholders vote Nearly 100% in Favour of Semafo Acquisition
- Fire in Crushing Station at Boliden Kevitsa
- LKAB produces Apatite from Mine Waste in a new Pilot Plant
- Petropavlovsk: Retirement of Chairman - Board Changes
- Solution Partner - SIEMAG TECBERG GmbH partners with SIEMENS AG for Automation and Drive Technology