ln 2012, all special mining activities of the former Deilmann-Haniel International were restructured and bundled under the roof of the Redpath Group based in North Bay, Ontario, Canada.
As a result, Deilmann-Haniel became a 100 % subsidiary of Redpath Mining lnc. which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ATON GmbH based in Munich. Since 201 2, the affiliation to the Redpath Group was documented by adding "Member of the Redpath Group" to the Deilmann-Haniel company name.
After 7 years now as member of the Redpath Group we would like to bear the name of the world's leading company in the field of "Mining Construction" even directly in our name, and would like to preserve the more than 130 years of tradition of success of the "Deilmänner" at the same time. That's why we have renamed the company effective October 1, 2019 into
REDPATH DEILMANN GmbH
and we will adopt the logo of the group as well as all other companies of the Redpath Group.
The new company name shows to all our clients, partners, Suppliers, and other Stakeholders that we are part ofthe world 's leading mining contracting group, which stands for satey, quality, reliability, Innovation and efficiency.
Source: Redpath Deilmann
- Queensland Resource Companies Investing in new Technologies to reduce Emissions
- Nordic Iron Ore publishes the Executive Summary of the Blötberget Feasibility Study
- Halbach & Braun takes over the mining products of Wollbrecht TIG mbH
- 1000 Coal Jobs a Step closer with Environmental Authority for Olive Downs Mine
- SMT Scharf AG adjusts its Forecast for 2019 and is Setting Course in its Sales Activities