Geosynthetic manufacturer Naue and the Dutch company Prosé Geotechniek are announcing the joint venture Naue Prosé.
From product development, production and delivery to planning and installation, Naue is a global leader in the full-service of successful, ecological, durable and sustainable geotechnical solutions. Prosé Geotechniek has a long history of supplying and handling geotechnical materials in the Dutch and international markets.
The joint venture Naue Prosé, will offer the complete range of Naue products as well as installation services. An added value are the design services that the newly created company offers through the Naue group’s very own engineering office.
“We are very excited to announce the start of Naue Prosé” said Naue group’s Managing Director Alexander Naue. “This fusion will support our effort in serving every marketplace as best as we can. It is a clear signal for our commitment to the Dutch market.”
“These are very exciting times” added Peter Prosé, Sales Director of Naue Prosé. “In the past we have supplied Naue products out of conviction for their high quality. Being a part of the Naue group of companies now is a great milestone.”
Source: Naue GmbH & Co. KG
- SMT Scharf AG reports significant H1/2021 Earnings Growth; Increase of FY 2021 Revenue and Earnings Forecasts
- Electricity from Hydropower: Bauer involved in the Teesta VI Hydro Electric Project in India
- Fugro awarded geotechnical Contract for Landmark La Gan Offshore Wind Farm in Vietnam
- Hexagon’s Geosystems Division and Infrakit Group Oy have entered in a technical Cooperation
- Using Data from 150 Years of Coal Mining for the Tasks of the Future