Superior Industries, Inc., a major U.S.-based manufacturer and global supplier of bulk material processing and handling systems, releases new technology that allows its TeleStacker Conveyors to maintain level movement while in radial travel mode.
This patent-pending technology allows the telescopic radial stacking conveyor to maintain a balanced conveyor structure. As a result, the TeleStacker Conveyors belting is less prone to mistracking. Uneven conveyor structure, says Superior, is one of the leading causes of inaccurate belt tracking.
Auto level technology is standard on all FD Axle model TeleStacker Conveyors equipped with PilePro Automation. Superior manufactures FD Axle models in lengths of 110-feet (33.5m), 130-feet (39.6m), 136-feet (41.5m), 150-feet (45.7m) and 158-feet (48.0m).
About Superior Industries, Inc.
Superior Industries engineers and manufactures groundbreaking, bulk material processing and handling equipment and cutting-edge components related to the machinery. From its headquarters in Morris, Minnesota, USA, the manufacturing firm supplies bulk crushing, screening, washing and conveying systems for industries including construction aggregates, mining, bulk terminals, agriculture, power and biomass. In addition to its home plant in Minnesota, the 43-year-old Superior operates from additional engineering and manufacturing centers in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan and Nebraska, USA; Alberta and New Brunswick, Canada; and three production facilities in Brazil.
Source: Superior Industries, Inc.
- Queensland Resource Companies Investing in new Technologies to reduce Emissions
- Nordic Iron Ore publishes the Executive Summary of the Blötberget Feasibility Study
- Halbach & Braun takes over the mining products of Wollbrecht TIG mbH
- Salini Impregilo Group wins Tunnelling Contract in Washington, U.S.A.
- 1000 Coal Jobs a Step closer with Environmental Authority for Olive Downs Mine