Klas Nilsson has been appointed new Director Group Communications for the Boliden Group, and will take up his position on 1 October 2016.
Klas Nilsson will be responsible for Boliden’s overall communications work and will handle the Group’s press contacts. Klas replaces Marcela Sylvander, who earlier this year took up the position of Director Communication and Public Affairs with the Swedish Armed Forces.
Klas Nilsson has a degree from Umeå University and his most recent position was as Head of Strategic Communications at Swedavia. He has been working at Swedavia since 2011, prior to which he was a communications consultant at the Springtime and Grayling companies.
- Metso Outotec and Boliden renew Service Contract for the Aitik Copper Mine in Sweden
- Hatch announces new Director of Smart Port Strategy
- Costain announces Directorate Change
- Change in Epiroc AB’s Nomination Committee for the Annual General Meeting 2021
- Turquoise Hill announces resignation of director Alan Chirgwin and appointment of Alfie Grigg to the Board of Directors