Superior Industries Inc., a Brazilian-based manufacturer and global supplier of bulk material processing and handling systems, announces Korda Products and Services as its new distributor for conveyor idlers and pulleys. Korda will stock Superior brand idlers and pulleys at its warehouse in Santiago, Chile.
“Korda has a long history in Chile, with more than 60 years of experience working in the aggregate and mining industry,” says Guilherme Tibo, Superior’s South American sales manager. “Korda has developed a strong network of trusted customers and we’re proud they chose to represent our brand of idlers and pulleys.”
Superior Industries is one of the largest manufacturers of conveyor components in the world. Related products include a full line of standard and custom aggregate and mine duty idlers and pulleys. In 2007, Superior invented the v-shaped wing pulley known as the Chevron® Pulley. When compared to traditionally-designed pulleys, it deflects oncoming material to prevent fugitive material entrapment. The results are longer lasting conveyor belts and pulleys.
About Superior Industries, Inc.
Superior Industries engineers and manufactures groundbreaking, bulk material handling equipment and cutting-edge components. From its headquarters in Minnesota, USA, the manufacturing firm supplies bulk crushing, screening, washing and conveying systems for industries including construction aggregates, mining, bulk terminals, agriculture, power and biomass. In addition to its home plant in Minnesota,Superior operates from three manufacturing plants in Brazil, two in Canada and four more plants in the United States
Source: Superior Industries, Inc.
- Enter Engineering signs Agreement with German Industrial Group Thyssenkrupp, for significant Construction Role at new, High-Tech Uzbek Mining Complex
- Gold Fields orders ABB integrated Power and Automation System for Chilean Project
- Normet’s first virtual Customer Event: Normet Mining Innovation Days 2021
- New Trimble DA2 Receiver boosts Performance of Trimble Catalyst GNSS Positioning Service
- Metso Outotec to deliver a Raw Water Treatment Plant to a Gold Mine in the Middle East