Linn Andersson appointed as General Manager for Boliden Rönnskär.
Linn has extensive experience from leadership positions within Boliden, including as production manager as well as environmental manager at Boliden Rönnskär. She holds a master's degree in chemistry from Umeå University and a MBA from Edinburgh Business School. Linn assumes the role as General Manager at Boliden Rönnskär in the end of March 2020 at the latest.
- Next Project Phase of the Janina VI Shaft Hoisting project in Poland completed
- Hatch integrates Hydromantis into its Water Group
- Revised Discharge Permit granted for the Engebø Project in Norway
- Investment Priority for predictive Maintenance
- Norilsk Nickel Joins Responsible Sourcing Blockchain Network