The former Mühlhäuser-Obermann GmbH based in Michelstadt has been part of the Bauer Group since November 1, 2019. In the future, the company will be operating under the new name Obermann Mat GmbH.
Alexander Konz, branch manager of Bauer Mat Slurry Handling Systems, a branch company of Bauer Maschinen GmbH, is responsible for the management. "We are pleased that we can continue the location in Michelstadt and would like to give our 15 new colleagues a warm welcome to the Bauer Group," said Alexander Konz.
The company which was founded in 1974 in Odenwald has nearly 50 years of experience in specialist foundation engineering. The Obermann portfolio includes injection pumps, mixers and jet grouting pumps. "This makes it an ideal addition to our range of products," explained Timo Seidenfuss, head of sales of Bauer Mat Slurry Handling Systems. "This enables us to serve the existing market even better and also open up new markets."
Obermann products will now exclusively be sold via Bauer Mat Slurry Handling Systems.
Source: Bauer Group
- Fugro wins nearshore Site Characterisation Contract for Copenhagen Megaproject
- Fugro performs load-testing on Germany’s longest rotary bored Piles for Hamburg’s Elbtower
- German Mining Equipment Manufacturers expect Record Year
- Balfour Beatty Ground Engineering announces new Director for Ground Engineering
- Fugro awarded large geotechnical Investigation to support Hong Kong International Airport Expansion