Tradecc expands its product portfolio with the introduction of PC Tunnelinject 2K 6822 LV. This very low viscous, fast reacting, two-component polyurethane injection resin uses the principle of self-injection to push itself further in the crack.
The resin is ideal for the consolidation of soil and water sealing of structures with high water flow or pressure, often encountered in tunnelling. In wet structures it increases 8 to 10 times in volume and forms a very strong polyurethane foam. In dry structures the product forms a solid mass. When the injection resin is completely cured, PC Tunnelinject 2K 6822 LV becomes completely watertight and reinforces the treated structure.
The benefits of PC Tunnelinject 2K 6822 LV are numerous. The resin has a very low viscosity (175 mPas average at 20 °C) that seals even the finest cracks. When it reacts in a solid mass without the presence of water, it has a compression strength around 70 MPa. The strong foaming ensures that less resin needs to be injected to seal voids and cracks. And finally, the product reacts in contact with water via a pumping effect. As a result, the resin pushes itself deeper into the porous rock or concrete structure that needs to be reinforced.
- Sealing water leakages with high water ingress in shafts, tunnels, dams, canals, mines, …
- Soil consolidation when encountering high water flow/pressure during excavation of shafts, tunnels, dams, canals, mines, …
- Stabilisation and water sealing of deep drill holes, porous rocks, sand, ground, brick and concrete constructions
- Void filling
PC Tunnelinject 2K 6822 LV is available worldwide.
Source: Tradecc NV
- Fugro’s ROV Survey and Monitoring Services help install World’s longest Subsea Interconnector
- Hydrogen@Mining: Best Practice Examples of Hydrogen Applications in Germany
- Metso Outotec to supply primary Crushing Stations for a Mining Company in Russia
- GeoResources EXPO 2020 EN
- Road Construction: Free Software for the Design of Base Course Thicknesses using Geogrids