Superior Industries Inc., a U.S. based manufacturer and global supplier of bulk material processing and handling systems, completed manufacturing of its first Razerlink™ Mobile Conveyor—a multi-functional machine designed to load, unload, transfer, and/or stockpile material.
According to Superior engineers, by combining mobility with telescoping conveyor technology the Razerlink Mobile Conveyor limits downtime and accelerates material handling. Additionally, one time handling of material aids in maintaining high quality material spec.
Each unit is tailor-made to the exact conditions of the customer’s operation, whether it be a barge, rail, quarry, mining or construction site application. Mobility options include conveyor tracks, drive tires, or towable tires. For applications not requiring telescoping capabilities, the Razerlink Mobile Conveyor can be fitted with a fixed length, radial, or luffing conveyor. The unit’s feed design can come in the form of a drive over ramp, back up ramp, or feed hopper, which accommodates most loading styles.
The units are built in 48-inch (1,219mm) or 72-inch (1,828mm) wide models and can transfer material at rates up to 1,500 TPH.
Source: Superior Industires, Inc.
- Flatiron Partners selected for Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel Expansion Project in USA
- QRC calls for Labor’s Australian Future Mines Centre to be based in Queensland
- Boliden: Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves, 2018
- Vale begins Construction of Bridge that will restore Traffic between Communities and Downtown Brumadinho
- QRC welcomes Peabody’s Australian first on rehabilitated mined Land