- Marco Nava, Managing Director of Microdyn-Nadir Italy (Oltremare Membranes), becomes new Vice President Membrane Solutions at Mann+Hummel and Managing Director of the Microdyn-Nadir Group
- Walter Lamparter, CEO of the Mann+Hummel company Microdyn-Nadir, transitions to an external advisor role
The Mann+Hummel Management Board announces that, effective April 2020, Marco Nava, has been appointed new Vice President Membrane Solutions with Mann+Hummel and Managing Director of the Global Membrane and Module Specialist Microdyn-Nadir which has been part of the Mann+Hummel Group since 2014. In his new role, he successes Walter Lamparter, who has been CEO of the Microdyn-Nadir Group since 2005.
Marco Nava has been part of the Mann+Hummel Group since 2018 and has grown our Italian Water Business with great success ever since. In his previous role, he has served as Managing Director for Microdyn-Nadir Italy since the company’s 2018 acquisition of Oltremare SPA, where he previously served as Chief Executive Officer. Under his guidance, OLTREMARE was established as Europe’s leading private-label reverse osmosis spiral-wound membrane manufacturer. In addition to his role with Microdyn-Nadir, Marco serves as CEO for a number of specialty corporations.
“We are delighted to win Marco for this new role, managing our global Water business at Mann+Hummel. We are convinced, he will bring great value with his decades of experience and large network within the membrane business”, said Fua Nipah, President & General Manager Life Sciences & Environment of Mann+Hummel.
Microdyn-Nadir’s Walter Lamparter to become external advisor
Walter Lamparter, CEO of the Mann+Hummel company Microdyn-Nadir, declared his desire to transition to an external advisor role where he could consult with the company while pursuing other interests outside of Mann+Hummel. He joined the Mann+Hummel group with the acquisition of Microdyn-Nadir in 2014. Beginning April 2020, Walter Lamparter will continue to cooperate closely with the company and will support the Mann+Hummel Life Sciences & Environment team with his valuable expertise.
“I would like to thank Walter Lamparter for his great commitment. He was responsible for the significant growth of the Microdyn-Nadir business and helped Mann+Hummel to further develop water and membrane solutions. We regret his departure, but are delighted to continue to benefit from his expertise in the future,” Fua Nipah said.
Mann+Hummel is a leading global expert for filtration solutions. The company group with its headquarters in Ludwigsburg, Germany, develops solutions for motor cars, industrial applications, clean air in interior spaces and the sustainable use of water. In 2018 the group achieved sales of approx. 4 billion euros worldwide with more than 20,000 employees at more than 80 locations. The products manufactured by the group include air cleaner systems, intake manifold systems, liquid filter systems, plastic components, filter media, cabin filters, industrial filters and membrane solutions for water, wastewater and process needs.
- Nornickel restocks Yenisei River with 200,000 Sturgeon as Part of Biodiversity Initiatives
- SMT Scharf AG reports significant H1/2021 Earnings Growth; Increase of FY 2021 Revenue and Earnings Forecasts
- New Product Manager further increases Wet Processing Resources at Superior
- International Consortium of Cemex, Enertrag and Sunfire launches ground breaking Green Hydrogen Project
- SMT Scharf AG supplies Tunnel Logistics for green Energy Project Snowy Mountain 2.0 in Australia