In November 2020, Siemag Tecberg Polska Sp. z o.o., part of the Siemag Tecberg group - a world leader in the field of mining shaft lifts - completed the next stage of construction of the shaft infrastructure of the Janina VI shaft at the Janina Mine owned by Tauron Wydobycie S.A.
The most interesting facts about the project are:
- The winding tower was built in reinforced concrete and is thus the first such construction in Polish coal mining for 30 years.
- The hoisting machine's drive motor is a low-speed synchronous electric motor powered by an indirect frequency converter - which also makes it the first of its kind in Poland.
In addition, the hoisting machine is equipped with slide bearings and has a double-design SB1 brake system with constant braking deceleration, which are characteristic elements of Siemag Tecberg vertical hoisting systems.
Such a large number of new solutions is impressive. Each of these solutions has already been tested in previous constructions around the world. Due to Siemag Tecberg's experience, it was possible to carry out such a complex project and achieve the desired hoisting parameters:
- Location of the machine: Tower
- Type of hoisting machine: Koepe; Large cage / counterweight
- Load: 24 t
- Guidance: Fixed
- Number of head ropes: 4
- Maximum hoisting distance: 804 m
- Speed: 12 m/s
- Type of drive: Electrical AC
- Power of motor: 2 MW
- Supply voltage of motor: 630 V
Source: Siemag Tecberg Group