Nordic Iron Ore AB and Epiroc Sweden have signed a letter of intent (MoU) regarding cooperation to develop the mining project in Blötberget.
Epiroc is a Swedish world-leading company in mining equipment and services. The company uses the latest technology to develop and produce innovative, safe and sustainable products and solutions for the mining industry.
- It is very positive that we have formalized the collaboration with such a reputable company as Epiroc. For us, it is very valuable to have a close collaboration when we design the mine in Blötberget, which will be a modern mine deploying the latest technologies, where high productivity and safety and long-term sustainability are very important factors, says Nordic Iron Ore's CEO Lennart Eliasson.
- We are very much looking forward to continuing the close collaboration with Nordic Iron Ore and that we get the opportunity to offer the most sustainable and productive solutions for the mining project, says Lars Senf at Epiroc Sweden AB
About Nordic Iron Ore
Nordic Iron Ore AB is a mining development company that aims to resume and develop iron ore production at Ludvika Mines in Blötberget and Håksberg and to develop the intermediate Väsman iron field. The Company has all the necessary permits in place for the mine in Blötberget and will be able to produce iron ore of extremely high quality from significant mineral resources.
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resource industries. Epiroc develops and manufactures innovative drilling rigs, quarrying and construction equipment with state-of-the-art technology and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm and has dedicated staff who help and collaborate with customers in more than 150 countries.
- Vale informs on Ratification of collective Bargaining Agreement in Sudbury in Canada
- Normet Group Oy and Hindustan Zinc Limited signed a MoU to deploy battery-powered Service Equipment and Utility Vehicle in their Underground Mining
- K+S once again raises Earnings Outlook for 2021
- Sale of Red Hill Iron Ore Joint Venture Interest to Mineral Resources Limited Subsidiary
- Fosterville South Announces ongoing Drilling at Reedy Creek Goldfield within the Providence Project