Nordic Iron Ore announces that the Executive Summary of the Blötberget Feasibility Study (undertaken by Golder Associates) has been published.
As previously announced, the study shows that the conditions are in place for a profitable mining operation.
About Nordic Iron Ore Group
Nordic Iron Ore Group is a mining company with the ambition to revive and develop the iron ore production of Ludvika Mines in Blötberget and Håksberg. The company also intends to expand its mineral resources, and upgrade them to ore reserves, primarily through exploration and other studies of the connecting Väsman field. The Company has all the necessary permits in place for the mine in Blötberget and will be able to produce iron ore of extremely high quality.
Source: Nordic Iron Ore Group
- Pekka Vauramo to continue as President and CEO of Metso Outotec until the end of 2023
- Sedgman wins Contract Extensions in QLD
- Metso Outotec and Boliden renew Service Contract for the Aitik Copper Mine in Sweden
- Epiroc wins large Mining Equipment Order in Russia
- Hochtief Subsidiary Cimic enters Sale Agreement with Elliott for 50% of Thiess