Nordic Iron Ore's current CEO Lennart Eliasson will retire at the turn of the year. The Board has begun the process of recruiting a new CEO.
Lennart Eliasson will, if necessary, work for the company during a transition period on a consulting basis to ensure a smooth transition.
About Nordic Iron Ore Group
Nordic Iron Ore Group is a mining company with the ambition to revive and develop the iron ore production of Ludvika Mines in Blötberget and Håksberg. The company also intends to expand its mineral resources, and upgrade them to ore reserves, primarily through exploration and other studies of the connecting Väsman field. The Company has all the necessary permits in place for the mine in Blötberget and will be able to produce iron ore of extremely high quality.
Source: Nordic Iron Ore Group
- BAM implements new Organisation Structure to further improve Effectiveness and Growth
- Skanska is expanding the Stockholm Metro in Nacka, Sweden
- Honours at national Women in Resources Awards in Australia
- Sandvik announces first three Members of the Board of SMT – the new Company planned to be listed in 2022
- Epiroc completes Acquisition of Specialist in Mining Vehicle Battery Conversions