The Naustdal municipality approved the detailed regulation plan which includes buildings and infrastructure at the processing plant and service areas, as well as for the mining area, access and haul roads etc.
The approval of the detailed regulation plan is an important milestone for the development of the Engebø project and leaves the regulation plan for water supply as the only outstanding approval required to commence construction. A final resolution on water supply is expected in the near future.
Nordic Mining CEO, Ivar S. Fossum, states: “We are very pleased for the resolution by the Naustdal municipality. The approval underpins Nordic Mining’s solutions developed over time for a long-term industrial development in Sunnfjord.”
Oslo, 22 August 2019
Nordic Mining ASA
- Metso celebrates First Pour for new Vadodara Foundry in India
- Battery-grade Lithium Hydroxide produced in Keliber’s continuous Pilot
- Mining Know-how for Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Anglo American Platinum announces that Chris Griffith is to step down as CEO
- Rope up at Oyu Tolgoi Mine Shaft 2 in Mongolia completed ahead of Schedule