Nordic Mining has appointed new Commercial Director to strengthen its sales and marketing operations going forward.
Nordic Mining has appointed Maurice Kok as new Commercial Director effective from 1 August 2022.
Mr. Kok has broad and international experience from sales and marketing of alloys and mineral products from Elkem, TiZir/Eramet and Kalbar Operations. In addition to sales management, Mr. Kok has specific experience from the mineral sands industry as well as business development and has been involved with mining projects at an early stage ahead of operations commencing.
Mr. Kok has a Master of Science in Business Administration from Erasmus University Rotterdam.
CEO Ivar S. Fossum comments: “I am pleased to welcome Maurice to our team. He has highly relevant experiences for our journey towards establishing Engebø as a long-term supplier of rutile and garnet.”
Source: Nordic Mining ASA
- BAS Mining Trucks delivers third Mining Truck to KB Handel
- Metso Outotec wins order for large iron ore pellet plant in Oman
- Epiroc to relocate Operations from Japan to China
- SMT Scharf AG starts FY 2022 with Revenue and Earnings Growth
- Akobo Minerals sets a new Standard for Community Engagement Program