Normet’s board of directors has nominated Aaro Cantell as the interim CEO starting April 1st, 2019.
The intention is that Aaro will hold the position until permanent CEO is chosen and joins Normet. Robin Lindahl, current President and CEO will step down at the same date and support the handover as needed during April.
“I am confident we can find the right candidate to take us to the next level with our growth story and to drive future success of Normet. We have a strong management team in place, which will continue to drive the business forward”, says Aaro Cantell.
- German Mining Equipment Manufacturers expect Record Year
- Balfour Beatty Ground Engineering announces new Director for Ground Engineering
- Appointment of new CEO of Endomines AB
- Ed Santamaria starts as President and CEO of Normet
- Rema Tip Top at the Dubai Mining Show 2019: "In the Region, for the Region!"