Normet’s board of directors has nominated Aaro Cantell as the interim CEO starting April 1st, 2019.
The intention is that Aaro will hold the position until permanent CEO is chosen and joins Normet. Robin Lindahl, current President and CEO will step down at the same date and support the handover as needed during April.
“I am confident we can find the right candidate to take us to the next level with our growth story and to drive future success of Normet. We have a strong management team in place, which will continue to drive the business forward”, says Aaro Cantell.
- President and CEO to leave Sandvik
- Drummond Company, Inc. announces Senior Management Changes
- BE Group changes Chairman of the Board
- Continental Powertrain Business to change Course and focus on the electric Future and clean Air
- Bekaert appointed Chief Financial Officer and completed new Leadership Team