Normet’s board of directors has nominated Aaro Cantell as the interim CEO starting April 1st, 2019.
The intention is that Aaro will hold the position until permanent CEO is chosen and joins Normet. Robin Lindahl, current President and CEO will step down at the same date and support the handover as needed during April.
“I am confident we can find the right candidate to take us to the next level with our growth story and to drive future success of Normet. We have a strong management team in place, which will continue to drive the business forward”, says Aaro Cantell.
- Metso Outotec Technology chosen to help increase Grinding Capacity of Boliden Harjavalta’s Slag Concentrator
- Finland, Canada and the Netherlands join Forces to advance the circular Economy as Key to a sustainable Recovery
- Appointment in future Metso Outotec’s Executive Team
- Outotec launches new open-ended Discharge Grinding Mill Solution for high-throughput Circuits
- Costain appointed onto Anglian Water Strategic Pipeline Alliance