Normet posted a very strong fiscal year 2018. Turnover grew by 21% to 315 Million Euro and earnings before depreciations and amortizations (EBITDA) reached 38 Million Euros almost doubling from 2017.
Normet Equipment and Services businesses achieved strong growth but Ground Control and Construction Technology (GCCT) declined modestly compared to 2017. Profitability improved in all business lines.
The turnover forecast for year 2019 is estimated to be at last years level or slightly better. EBITDA level is forecasted to be at 2018 level ie. 12-14%.
“The outlook for year 2019 is still positive, although the market growth is slowing down. We are in the process of scanning new growth areas to secure our renewal and future growth. Our aim is to identify and launch 2-4 of these growth initiatives during this year”, summarizes Aaro Cantell, interim CEO Normet Group.
- FLSmidth to acquire Thyssenkrupp’s Mining Business – creating a global Industry Leader in Mining Technology
- Nornickel restocks Yenisei River with 200,000 Sturgeon as Part of Biodiversity Initiatives
- Lundin Mining Announces Agreement to sell remaining Specialty Cobalt Business
- SMT Scharf AG reports significant H1/2021 Earnings Growth; Increase of FY 2021 Revenue and Earnings Forecasts
- QRC welcomes State Govt Approval of Metallurgical Coal Mine Extension in Central Qld