Normet posted a very strong fiscal year 2018. Turnover grew by 21% to 315 Million Euro and earnings before depreciations and amortizations (EBITDA) reached 38 Million Euros almost doubling from 2017.
Normet Equipment and Services businesses achieved strong growth but Ground Control and Construction Technology (GCCT) declined modestly compared to 2017. Profitability improved in all business lines.
The turnover forecast for year 2019 is estimated to be at last years level or slightly better. EBITDA level is forecasted to be at 2018 level ie. 12-14%.
“The outlook for year 2019 is still positive, although the market growth is slowing down. We are in the process of scanning new growth areas to secure our renewal and future growth. Our aim is to identify and launch 2-4 of these growth initiatives during this year”, summarizes Aaro Cantell, interim CEO Normet Group.
- Despite Disruptions during Q1, global Coal Production is expected to reach 8.13Bnt in 2020 according to GlobalData
- Resource Exports keep Queensland Earning Overseas amid Covid-19 Fallout
- MiningForum 2021: Call for Papers
- Drohnen zur Umweltüberwachung und Lasertechnik für die Industriekultur
- Celebrating International Women in Engineering Day 2020