Normet posted a very strong fiscal year 2018. Turnover grew by 21% to 315 Million Euro and earnings before depreciations and amortizations (EBITDA) reached 38 Million Euros almost doubling from 2017.
Normet Equipment and Services businesses achieved strong growth but Ground Control and Construction Technology (GCCT) declined modestly compared to 2017. Profitability improved in all business lines.
The turnover forecast for year 2019 is estimated to be at last years level or slightly better. EBITDA level is forecasted to be at 2018 level ie. 12-14%.
“The outlook for year 2019 is still positive, although the market growth is slowing down. We are in the process of scanning new growth areas to secure our renewal and future growth. Our aim is to identify and launch 2-4 of these growth initiatives during this year”, summarizes Aaro Cantell, interim CEO Normet Group.
- SMT Scharf continues on Growth Trend in Q1 2019
- bauma 2019: Successful Home Match for Rema Tip Top
- ICE President visited North East Project Woodsmith Mine in the United Kingdom
- QRC welcomes Gold Mine Expansion in North Queensland
- A14 Project Team begins Testing self-driving Trucks for first Time in England