Normet Minimec enables safe and efficient concrete spraying operation even in the most confined places.
By being agile, yet powerful, Minimec fits to the similar space as a nozzle man and outperforms the handheld spraying in safety, reach and productivity.
Minimecs are commonly used in projects with limited access, such as cross passages, shaft sinkings and small open pits, in which the conditions are limiting the size of the equipment. Despite the small size, Minimec can apply the whole capacity of the spraying pump, improving process performance. For increased safety and user comfort, Minimec has a remote driving system, which allows the operator to drive and spray from a safe distance.
Normet is continuously working to improve the concrete spraying process. Earlier this year, Normet launched supporting technologies for spraying, from which the most significant ones are Smartspray, increasing the automation level of the spraying process, and Smartscan concrete layer thickness measuring system, which makes the quality control, inspection and reporting easier in concrete spraying operations.
- ABB launches ABB Ability™ Safety Plus for Hoists ensuring the highest Level of Personnel and Equipment Safety
- Bauma China – ZF Basicpower exhibits robust and reliable Technology
- Flussmatratzen für nachhaltigen Klimaschutz im Wasserbau
- Normet launches a completely new Equipment Offering with Stage V engines and new Cabin for Underground Operations
- Major welcomes new authorized Dealer: Aggregate Machinery Specialist