Normet Minimec enables safe and efficient concrete spraying operation even in the most confined places.
By being agile, yet powerful, Minimec fits to the similar space as a nozzle man and outperforms the handheld spraying in safety, reach and productivity.
Minimecs are commonly used in projects with limited access, such as cross passages, shaft sinkings and small open pits, in which the conditions are limiting the size of the equipment. Despite the small size, Minimec can apply the whole capacity of the spraying pump, improving process performance. For increased safety and user comfort, Minimec has a remote driving system, which allows the operator to drive and spray from a safe distance.
Normet is continuously working to improve the concrete spraying process. Earlier this year, Normet launched supporting technologies for spraying, from which the most significant ones are Smartspray, increasing the automation level of the spraying process, and Smartscan concrete layer thickness measuring system, which makes the quality control, inspection and reporting easier in concrete spraying operations.
- German Mining Equipment Manufacturers expect Record Year
- Ed Santamaria starts as President and CEO of Normet
- Freudenberg unterbreitet Angebot für börsennotiertes Unternehmen Low & Bonar PLC
- Semmering-Basistunnel in Österreich: Spezialfahrzeug für Tunnelrettung
- Epiroc wins large Mining Equipment Service Contract in Chile