Following the recent launch of their new range of Tail Sealants earlier this year, Normet has continued to optimise their TBM offering with the recent introduction of their upgraded soil conditioning technologies.
Normet’s research and development team enhanced the existing soil conditioning products to formulate a full portfolio of high-performing eco-friendly surfactants and polymers. The new TamSoil range improves previous product performance in further reducing TBM cutterhead torque, minimising cutterhead tool and screw wear along with improving muck flow characteristics, all of which maximises excavation efficiency.
Normet accompany their new soil conditioning product range with a solid global technical team with a track record of helping customers with problem solving and site support.
- Keliber chooses Sweco as Engineering and Construction Partner in the Lithium Project
- Sika achieves Breakthrough in Concrete Recycling by Developing a ground-breaking new Process
- Greener Tunnelling for London’s super Sewer
- Webinar - Automobile Untertagetechnik und nachhaltige Transportlogistik
- Metso Outotec launches global Training Certification Program for Services Professionals