This afternoon, Orica CEO, Alberto Calderon, addressed industry leaders at the Brisbane Mining Club.
In his speech, Alberto reflected on the how the contribution of Australian mining industry has lifted global living standards and fostered the creation of a globally competitive services sector. His address considered how government policy facilitated the success of the Australian resources industry throughout the recent boom and the importance of the right policy settings to ensure we continue to leverage our comparative advantage in natural endowment.
- SNC-Lavalin comments on Canada – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia commercial Relations
- Nautilus Minerals announces Departure of President and CEO
- First Half of 2018: Strong Growth and Profit Improvement in Normet
- Bauer AG on Track after the first Half of the Year 2018
- Leading Edge Materials closes Exploration Alliance in Romania