Orica (ASX:ORI) CEO Alberto Calderon today announced that Mr. Sebastian Pinto, currently Group Executive and President Latin America, will leave the organisation, effective 27 April 2018.
Orica CEO, Alberto Calderon, thanked Mr. Pinto for his contribution. “During his time with Orica, Sebastian drove the penetration of product differentiation in Latin America and has hired and mentored many of our current and future leaders. I thank him for his commitment and wish him every success for the future”, said Mr Calderon.
Orica expects to announce the appointment of the new Group Executive and President Latin America shortly. In the interim, Orica Vice President Latin America, Mr. Felix Torres, will be Acting President. Mr. Torres has held a number of senior roles in Orica in Latin America and North America during his 29 years with the company.
- Cimic's Thiess secures Centinela Extension in Chile
- Robbins Crossover TBM “Rosie” flexes her Muscle
- Letzte Grubenfahrt des Vorstands des VDMA Mining im Bergwerk Prosper-Haniel
- Pöyry awarded Project Management and Engineering Services Assignment by Boliden for Finnish Kevitsa Mine
- MTA opens new Subway Station at World Trade Center in New York