Orica recently welcomed Sanjeev Gandhi to its Executive Committee, and he will lead the APA region as Group Executive & President, Australia Pacific & Asia.
Prior to joining Orica, Sanjeev was a Member of The Board of Executive Directors of BASF Group, a leading global chemical company operating in almost every sector and country across the world.
During his 26 years spent at BASF, Sanjeev led teams across product management, operations and marketing, working in cities like Mumbai, Tokyo, Singapore, Ludwigshafen in Germany and Hong Kong.
Most recently, Sanjeev was Executive Director and Head of Asia Pacific and Head of Global Chemicals Segment (Intermediates & Petrochemicals). Based out of Hong Kong, he led a workforce of more than 18,500 people across 19 countries, 125 production sites and 140 sales offices. Sanjeev and his team were accountable for the delivery of €13.3 billion in revenue, and €1 billion in EBIT.
Joining Orica in July, Sanjeev said:
- New Head Global Production in Normet's Equipment Business Line
- Why women are leaving the Mining Industry and what Mining Companies can do about it
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Hatch announces new Membership with Propulsion Québec
- Ore Reserves of Keliber’s largest Lithium Deposit increased by 55 Percent