Orica recently welcomed Sanjeev Gandhi to its Executive Committee, and he will lead the APA region as Group Executive & President, Australia Pacific & Asia.
Prior to joining Orica, Sanjeev was a Member of The Board of Executive Directors of BASF Group, a leading global chemical company operating in almost every sector and country across the world.
During his 26 years spent at BASF, Sanjeev led teams across product management, operations and marketing, working in cities like Mumbai, Tokyo, Singapore, Ludwigshafen in Germany and Hong Kong.
Most recently, Sanjeev was Executive Director and Head of Asia Pacific and Head of Global Chemicals Segment (Intermediates & Petrochemicals). Based out of Hong Kong, he led a workforce of more than 18,500 people across 19 countries, 125 production sites and 140 sales offices. Sanjeev and his team were accountable for the delivery of €13.3 billion in revenue, and €1 billion in EBIT.
Joining Orica in July, Sanjeev said:
- Joining Forces: Hatch and X-Terra sign an MOU to provide comprehensive environmental Solutions to Clients in Saskatchewan
- Turquoise Hill announces resignation of director Alan Chirgwin and appointment of Alfie Grigg to the Board of Directors
- Warrawoona Gold Project, Pilbara WA Construction underway at Warrawoona Gold Project
- Produce up to 15,000 Tons per Hour with the Niagara XL-Class Vibrating Screen
- Geomega nominates new Board of Directors Montreal