Outokumpu Oyj’s Board of Directors has at its first meeting appointed two permanent committees, Audit Committee and Remuneration Committee, and decided on their composition.
To the Audit Committee, the Board elected Eeva Sipilä as a Chairman and Vesa-Pekka Takala and Julia Woodhouse as members.
To the Remuneration Committee, the Board elected Kari Jordan as a Chairman and Kati ter Horst and Pierre Vareille as members.
Outokumpu is the global leader in stainless steel. We aim to be the best value creator in stainless steel, through customer orientation and efficiency. The foundation of our business is our ability to tailor stainless steel into any form and for almost any purpose. Stainless steel is sustainable, durable and designed to last forever. Our customers use it to create civilization’s basic structures and its most famous landmarks as well as products for households and various industries. Outokumpu employs 10,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland
- New Head Global Production in Normet's Equipment Business Line
- Ore Reserves of Keliber’s largest Lithium Deposit increased by 55 Percent
- Glencore announces Appointment of independent Director
- Outokumpu increases Share of Wind Power in its Electricity Procurement to meet Emission Reduction Targets
- Sandvik launches 15-tonne Toro LH515i underground loader