Maciej Gwozdz, President, business area Europe has decided to resign from Outokumpu to take a new position in another company. He will continue to work in Outokumpu in his current position until the end of September. His successor will be appointed in due course.
Says CEO Heikki Malinen: “Mac has had important roles in Outokumpu during the past four years, first as head of business area Europe’s operations and since 2018 as President of the business area. During this period, Outokumpu’s position as the leading stainless steel company in Europe has strengthened further, and our operational efficiency and productivity have reached new heights. I want to thank Mac already now for his strong leadership and valuable input in developing the whole company. I wish him all success in his future endeavors.”
Outokumpu is the global leader in stainless steel. We aim to be the best value creator in stainless steel, through customer orientation and efficiency. The foundation of our business is our ability to tailor stainless steel into any form and for almost any purpose. Stainless steel is sustainable, durable and designed to last forever. Our customers use it to create civilization’s basic structures and its most famous landmarks as well as products for households and various industries. Outokumpu employs 10,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.
- Turquoise Hill announces financial Results and Review of Operations for the second Quarter of 2020
- Boliden’s second quarter: Stable production and rescheduled maintenance shutdowns
- Management Appointment BAM Infra Nederland
- Royal BAM Group nominated new CEO
- Metso Outotec Technology chosen to help increase Grinding Capacity of Boliden Harjavalta’s Slag Concentrator