PAUS GmbH, well-known manufacturer of specialized underground mining equipment has expanded its network: Effective April 1, PAUS North America Inc. was found in Walton Hills, OH.
To increase its footprint in USA (Canada) German underground mining machine manufacture has decided to found its own subsidiary “Paus North America Inc.” in the USA. On April 1st, PAUS NA was established in Walton Hills, OH and is taking over the role of NPK Mining.
PAUS NA will support all existing and future US and Canadian customers and distributors on behalf of H. Paus GmbH / Germany as a US based partner. Kirk Reineke, who has worked with the PAUS underground equipment line for years, is the president of PAUS North America Inc.
With a warehouse of stock equipment and spare parts available in the US, Kirk will make sure that customers will be provided with continuous supplies. And with OEM trained mechanics, Paus NA will provide any necessary service for machines in the field.
PAUS NA’s first public presence will be at the ELKO mining show (June 7-11, Elko/ NN) and of course both PAUS GmbH and PAUS NA Inc. will be showing equipment at MINExpo show in Las Vegas (Sept. 10-15).
- bauma 2022: Reach new Levels of Construction with Epiroc
- Qld Girls poised to become Resources’ next Leaders and Innovators
- Rudolf Hausladen and Dr. Christoph Beumer inform about the Future of Beumer Group
- Rema Tip Top and Al Dobowi Industrial Rubber Services join forces to provide premium industrial Services across the MENA Region
- bauma: Prospects for sustainable Mining