Anglo American plc (“Anglo American”) announces that Phuthuma Nhleko, a non-executive director, has decided to step down from the Board with effect from 27 November 2015 in order to concentrate on his business interests in South Africa.
Sir John Parker, Chairman of Anglo American, said: “Phuthuma has been a valued member of the Board since 2011 and we have benefited greatly from his broad international business experience and insights and, in particular, from his knowledge of southern Africa. We will miss his contribution, but I fully understand his reasons for stepping down and wish him well for the future.”
Source: Anglo American
- CFO leaves Fugro after 7 Years
- Costain Skanska Joint Venture sets a new Standard for social Value on major Infrastructure Projects
- Glencore announces Retirement of Director
- Ventia awarded Anglo American Facilities and Asset Management Contract
- Anglo American Platinum safely completes the ACP Phase a Rebuild