The work of adapting LKAB for the ongoing transition process continues. This entails a re-organisation of HR and Sustainability and changes in group management.
As Senior Vice President HR and Sustainability Grete Solvang Stoltz is leaving the company, a review of the organisation has been made. This means that the current position of Senior Vice President HR and Sustainability will be replaced by two positions: a Senior Vice President HR and a Senior Vice President Sustainability. Recruitment to the position of SVP Sustainability has recently been completed.
"Considering the challenges that LKAB now faces with respect to both the supply of qualified personnel and issues related to permitting, we wish to further strengthen the HR and Sustainability functions. We are therefore pleased to welcome Pia Lindström as LKAB's new Senior Vice President Sustainability and a member of group management," says Jan Moström, LKAB's President and CEO.
Pia Lindström has most recently served as Director Sustainability at Boliden Mines. Pia Lindström will begin in her new position at LKAB during the first half of 2022.
Grete Solvang Stoltz will step down from LKAB's group management as of 1 January 2022. Until the new positions have been filled, Åse Juhlin will serve as Acting Senior Vice President HR and Anna Lidbom will serve as Acting Senior Vice President Sustainability, both reporting directly to the President and CEO.
- BHP announces non-binding indicative Proposal to acquire Oz Minerals Limited
- bauma 2022: Reach new Levels of Construction with Epiroc
- Qld Girls poised to become Resources’ next Leaders and Innovators
- Rudolf Hausladen and Dr. Christoph Beumer inform about the Future of Beumer Group
- Rema Tip Top and Al Dobowi Industrial Rubber Services join forces to provide premium industrial Services across the MENA Region